Please find your quote details below:
Post award contract administration is required to provide direction, assure compliant with GSA schedule requirements, and be responsive to customer’s needs so that customer receives goods and services on time and within budget; this may include but not limited to the following activities:
- Issues with delivery orders
- Name change or Novation
- Key person substitution
- Adding or deleting products
- Product substitutions
- Issues with material, installation or services, if applicable
- Contractor reporting requirements
- Certifications and Qualification Lists
- Liquidated damages for late completion, and
- Other issues with GSA that may arise.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
Period of performance is 12 months with option to extend.
C2Bids requires the following to perform services for :
- is responsible to make available descriptive literature, business information and other data for completeness of the strategic plan.
- is responsible to make available any registration, certification, and operation licenses, if applicable.
- is responsible to make available access to knowledgeable personnel to complete reports and inquiries.
- is responsible for maintaining active registrations and or certifications.
COST AND PAYMENT
Cost and payment estimate is 2-4 hours week or 8-16 hours month level of effort that can be adjusted up or down. Contact us to discuss your unique need and get hourly billing rate.
Price Quote : $ Contact us to get monthly billing rate
Bank Routing # 322281617
Account # 403294396
Direct questions to SDCCU at (877)732-2848
9104 Berkview Ln
Spring Valley, CA 91977
Terms and Conditions
Price quote is fixed price level of effort. Terms are net 30 days. C2BIDS retains the sole right to control or direct the matter in which the services described herein are to be performed. Subject to the foregoing, retains the right to inspect, to stop work, to terminate work, or to otherwise change the work.