Please find your quote details below:
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Assist Client with preparation and negotiation of GSA Schedule proposal submission. This will include the following activities:
- Download GSA Schedule Solicitation
- Assist with selection of appropriate SINS
- Assist with Past Performance Information
- Complete Solicitation Reps and Certs
- Commercial Pricelist
- Complete GSA Pricing Spreadsheet
- Assist with Pricing Support Documentation
- Assist with Commercial Sales Practice Form
- Affirm Most Favored Customer Pricing
- Complete Schedule Technical Requirements
- Complete Schedule Critical Information
- Assist with Readiness Assessment
- Assist with Pathway to Success Training
- Assist with Exception to Solicitation/Contract Clauses
- Assist with Certificate of Insurance
- Proposal submission after client review and approval
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
Period of performance is 12 months with option to extend.
C2BIDS requires the following to perform services for :
- is responsible to make available descriptive literature, business information, cost and pricing data to complete proposal offer to GSA.
- is responsible to make available financial information and details for any negative data.
- is responsible to make available Past Performance Questionnaire.
- is responsible to make available for Digital Certificate for electronic proposal submissions.
- is responsible to make available for active Sam.gov registration.
COST AND PAYMENT
Cost estimate is 42 hours; this level of effort can be adjusted up or down. Contact us to discuss your unique need and get hourly billing rate.
Price Quote : $ Contact us to discuss and get the price
Bank Routing # 322281617
Account # 403294396
9104 Berkview Ln
Spring Valley, CA 91977
Terms and Conditions
Terms are 50% due with order and 50% balance due and payable at time of contract award notification. Price quote is fixed price level of effort. C2BIDS retains the sole right to control or direct the matter in which the services described herein are to be performed. Subject to the foregoing, retains the right to inspect, to stop work, to terminate work, or to otherwise change the work before submission.