Please find your quote details below:
Export Control Plan/ ITAR Registration
The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of regulations that oversee the export and re-export of specific commodities, defense services, and technical data. A company is subject to ITAR if they ship or transmit items or technical data that has been designed, developed, adapted, or modified for military use under the United States Munitions List (USML) — even if those transfers occur between a U.S. Person and a Foreign Person within the United States.
C2BIDS will assist prepare an Export Control Plan for ITAR, which includes commitment statement, identifying export concerns, and safeguarding exportable material…
Period of Performance
Period of performance is 60 days ARO.
C2BIDS requires the following to perform services for :
- is responsible for descriptive business information and other data to complete assignment.
- will be responsible for active registration, certification, and licenses, if applicable.
- Direct access to knowledgeable personnel to complete the assignment.
Price Quote : $8,000
Bank Routing # 322281617
Account # 403294396
Terms and Conditions
- Price Quote delivered to customers is the 50% payment deposit not the item price.
- Price quote is fixed price – level of effort. C2BIDS retains the sole right to control or direct the matter in which the services described herein are to be performed. Subject to the foregoing, retains the right to inspect, to stop work, to terminate work, to prescribe changes, and generally to insure conformity with the Company Brand.